Thursday 1 June 2017
5:30pm for 6pm start @ Footbridge Theatre
All postgraduate students are invited to attend SUPRA’s 2017 AGM at 5:30pm on Thursday 1st June at the Footbridge Lecture Theatre. Our original AGM lapsed on Thursday the 25th May and so shall resume next Thursday the 1st of June, as per the SUPRA Constitution. Please arrive at 5:30pm to sign in for a 6pm start. Light snacks will be provided.
The business of the General Meeting shall include:
- The President shall present an Annual Report of the Association
- The Treasurer shall present the Financial Statement of the previous year and the accounts of the Association, having been audited in accordance with Article 08.03:1) of the SUPRA Constitution
- The Returning Officer shall present a report on the General Election
- The Council shall appoint an Auditor for the following year
- The Secretary shall present the minutes of the previous General Meeting.
The business of the General Meeting may include:
- Constitutional Amendments that have been duly submitted
- Elections of Equity Officers
- Supplementary Election
- The removal of Councillors
- The officer(s) in charge of the Policy Portfolio shall present the SUPRA Policy Manual with recommendations of changes or updates from the Council
- A call for Any Other Business not listed.
Documents for the 2017 AGM, including the agenda and proposed amendments to the SUPRA Constitution, are available above.