Help is here! First, download a copy of our Show Cause & Exclusion Survival Kit. This Kit can help you to prepare your Show Cause response. It includes useful templates and information designed to answer many of the common questions students have about Show Cause. Take your time and use our Kit to put in a quality submission.
Need more help to prepare your draft? Consider attending one of our workshops.
In this workshop, you will be provided with information on the Show Cause process and strategies to prepare an effective response. These workshops are for students who have not yet prepared a draft letter.
Workshops will be held on:
- Tuesday 24 July at 1.30pm & 2.30pm
- Thursday 26 July at 1.30pm & 2.30pm
- Tuesday 31 July at 1.30pm & 2.30pm
- Thursday 2 August at 1.30pm & 2.30pm
Each workshop will run for 20 minutes. No registration is required; just arrive for your chosen workshop 10 minutes before it starts.
After you’ve prepared your draft:
SUPRA’s Student Advice and Advocacy Service will review draft Show Cause letters before you submit them to the University. Just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following:
- A copy of your show cause or exclusion notification
- A copy of your academic transcript
- A draft of your Show Cause letter
- Any relevant letters or emails from or to your Faculty
- Any supporting documentation you may have
This is a busy time for both students and SUPRA. We would be grateful if you could take the time to prepare for consultations, as this enables SUPRA to assist more students.