Help is here! First, download a copy of our Show Cause & Exclusion Survival Kit. This Kit can help you to prepare your Show Cause response. It includes useful templates and information designed to answer many of the common questions students have about Show Cause. Take your time and use our Kit to put in a quality submission.
After you’ve prepared your draft:
SUPRA’s Student Advice and Advocacy Service will review draft Show Cause letters before you submit them to the University. Just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following:
- A copy of your show cause or exclusion notification
- A copy of your academic transcript
- A draft of your Show Cause letter
- Any relevant letters or emails from or to your Faculty
- Any supporting documentation you may have
This is a busy time for both students and SUPRA. We would be grateful if you could take the time to prepare for consultations, as this enables SUPRA to assist more students.