Thank you for your interest in becoming a SUPRA member.
All postgraduate students at the University of Sydney are SUPRA constituents. SUPRA constituents can choose to become SUPRA members. You can become a SUPRA member by filling in the form below or by dropping into the SUPRA office to complete a form.
By becoming a SUPRA member you will be able to:
- Access our free, confidential and professional Student Advice & Advocacy Service.
- Access free legal advice through our Redfern Legal Centre branch.
- Participate in SUPRA events and activities.
- Receive eGrad, our email newsletter.
- Vote in SUPRA elections and General Meetings.
- Stand for and hold elected positions on SUPRA Council.
- Actively participate in your representative student association.
If you want to find out more before becoming a member please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
By completing the form you consent to becoming a SUPRA member.
By becoming a member you will receive eGrad, SUPRA’s regular email bulletin containing information and events for postgraduate students.